Tuesday, March 4, 2008

>> 3 Losses In A Row For The Raps <<




Raptors:87 - 102:Magic


Another disappointing loss in Orlando. With AP, the only consistent scoring threat, and Jose somewhat better than the last few days... and everyone else just off again, the Orlando Magic took advantage, with a little bit of assistence from TJ Ford, who just took shot after shot. The Smitch making a huge mistake by going small as well as putting Hump on Dhoward, instead of Rasho.
Yep, and so... the Raps go down in another disappointing loss. 3 in a row, and there you have it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!
I am Dr. Sam. I would like for you to come to my blog. I have been a Carneologist for the last 18+ years. In my time, in the feild of Carneology, I have discovered an emotional dilema effecting at least 25 million americans, according to my personal research. I have just began a blog to possibly and effectively help people cure this emotional dissorder while remaining anonymous. I have founded the name for this disorder and named it "Dingbatitus". Please feel free to come to my blog at www.dingbatitus.blogspot.com and read about this newly discovered problem afflicting millions nation-wide and who knows how many world wide.
Thankyou very much, Dr. Sam

Anonymous said...

damn craptors.